What is a Loan Calculator? Time To Find Out!
How many times has a calculator come to save the day for you during a maths exam or a calculus test? How many times has this great tool made your shopping plans more practical by telling you exactly how much money you need? Here at Jacaranda Finance NZ, we also make use of a calculator. When you apply with us, you can use our loan calculator to propose your desired loan terms.
When you are working on your loan calculations, you are working on a problem that will affect your spending for a significant period of time.
This is why customers love our loan calculator. With its many benefits, easy functionality, and a very user-friendly interface right on top of our website home page, it is truly the star of our online service.
What about a loan repayment calculator?
Unfortunately, our calculator doesn’t calculate your repayments, as costs are determined by individual lenders and we cannot guarantee the costs of your loan.
Benefits of Having a Loan Calculator Available
When you have a loan calculator at hand it just make life that bit easier. You can easily select how much you wish to borrow and for how long. Then you can click the ‘Apply Now’ button and you’ve already begun your application! How Nifty.
Secondly, you can easily see how much time you could have to repay your loan. We know that searching and applying for a loan can be confusing. With fancy lingo and lots of rules, we just want to make it simple. When you use our loan calculator you can see exactly how much you can borrow and for how long. We want to reduce confusion and get straight to the lender-finding.
What Our Finance Calculator Can Do for You
Our personal loan calculator comes with all these features and more. It has been designed to give you the ultimate convenience in proposing possible loan terms.
The friendly interface allows you to simply drag a small tab across a bar to select your desired loan amount and another small tab across another bar to pick your desired length of the repayment period. It’s simple and you can visually see how much you wish to borrow and for how long.
You can then put in a different loan amount or a different length for the repayment period and decide how long your proposed loan term could be.
An Important Part of Your Financing Plans
When we designed our online loan calculator for customers, we wanted to build a tool that would take into account all the important things that go in the decision of how much money the customer would have to pay back. This is why our loan calculator allows the person using the tool to receive information on multiple displays to determine the perfect combination of numbers for their loan.
We believe preparation is the best way to borrow quick cash. We like to make things simple for our customers. So, to apply all you have to do is complete an application in minutes, and we’ll get to work finding you a lender. Simple, right?
With our loan calculator, all of this takes less than a minute before you are likely to find the perfect combination and go right over to the step of submitting your application (Which also takes only a handful of minutes to submit).
Three Best Features of Our Online Calculator
- 01 Instant Output: Our calculator takes virtually no time to input your desired loan amount and loan repayment term. It’s instant and you won’t have to wait even a second before your results come out.
- 02 Easy Input: Dragging tabs allow you to move up to the loan amount and length of repayment period have instant display areas and you can move the tabs to the exact amount you can avail in the period of time you want for repayment of the loan. There is no need to type in any numbers in the calculator. Dragging the tabs, you can easily monitor the displays with the numbers each option represents so you can stop where you want.
- 03 Comprehensive Information: We have multiple displays available on the calculator that you can keep your eye on while picking the terms for your loan. Of course, the exact terms of your loan depends on the lender we find. They may offer an alternative payment structure depending on your financial situation.
Go to our calculator right now and go on to apply for a loan within minutes
Our Service Benefits
- User-Friendly Online Application Form: We have a simple online application form that you could fill out within minutes. It requests basic contact information and some credentials necessary for our record. NOTE: Your information remains completely confidential and we share it with possible lenders on a need-to-know basis who are also bound by a confidentiality agreement.
- Loan Calculator: Our calculator is embedded into our applications and website, and it easily allows you to select your desired loan amount and repayment term.With a simplistic interface and very user-friendly design, the calculator allows you to go through various combinations of the loan amount you want to apply for and the length of the period in which you mean to pay the loan back.
- 60-Minute Application Processing Time: Our smart servers begin working on the application right after you press the submit button. If all goes well, you might hear from us within an hour (during normal business hours).
- Online Support: We believe in the power of digital media, keeping our applications and services completely available online. You might never even need to call us on the phone, let alone send a letter by post. Our trained customer support representatives are always ready to reply to your queries and solve your problems. Just send us an email at email@example.com.
- Same-Day Loan Clearance: We match applications with potential lenders’ preferences in a seamless process. Depending on the lender and the speed of your bank, you could have the funds on the same day as applying.. If you have any questions about your payment, don’t hesitate to contact your lender.
- Specialist Services: We provide specialist services for locating a lender. Our strong network of patrons and partners around the country allows us fast application processing and high success rate.
- Bad Credit History Assistance: We also help individuals with below-average credit scores because we believe an urgent current crisis cannot be postponed because something bad happened to your credit years ago. We will do our best to locate a lender willing to help you.
- Loan Near You: As a digital service with a network of partners across the country and years of experience in the finance industry, we are a great option for your lender finding needs regardless of where you are located in the country.
Frequently asked questions about our loan calculator
Do we offer a low interest calculator?
Unfortunately, we don’t offer a low-interest calculator, as we cannot guarantee the costs of individual lenders. All the costs are subject to each lender’s policy. All possible should be outlined in your contract, however, feel free to contact your lender if you have any questions.
Can we offer an interest calculator
We do not offer an interest calculator, as all costs are subject to individual lenders. At Jacaranda Finance NZ, you can simply select how much you wish to borrow and for how long.
Do we offer any kind of loan interest calculator?
No, we don’t offer any kind of repayment or loan interest calculator. To see a possible estimation of our costs, head over to our costs page.
How to apply using our personal loan calculator?
Applying with Jacaranda Finance NZ is simple and quick. To apply, just follow three simple steps and the first one involves our very own personal loan calculator.
Step 1: Apply Online
To get started, scroll up and you’ll find our personal loan calculator. Firstly, select how much you wish to borrow and for how long. Then, when you’re happy with your proposed loan term, click the ‘ Apply Now button and you’ll be taken to the rest of the application. Just enter a few more details, then click the submit! So, brew a nice cozy cuppa and complete your application in just a few minutes from the comfort of your living room.
Step 2: We get straight to work
The next step is all us. So, just sit back and relax, whilst we do all the legwork. After you submit your application, we get straight to work finding you a lender (if you apply during business hours). If we find you a lender, we’ll let you know straight away via email or SMS.
Step 3: Meet your potential lender
If we find you a lender, they should be in touch shortly. Then, they will assess your application and let you know if you’re approved.
That’s it! Just three simple steps and you could be meeting the next lender that can offer you quick cash when you need it most.
Who is eligible to apply?
Before you apply, we have a few requirements you need to meet:
- You must be over 18 years old
- Must live in New Zealand
- Have a regular income for at least 3 months in a personal account
- Have an active mobile number and email address
If you meet all these requirements, then you’re eligible to apply with Jacaranda Finance NZ. Once you apply, we’ll get to work finding you a lender that can offer cash, quickly.
We’re the middleman between you and your next lender
Jacaranda Finance NZ is ready to connect you with your next lender. If you&rre looking for quick cash, we know a guy that can help. In fact, we know quite a few. We use the latest in safe technology to match you with a lender that will do their best to help. Whether you’re looking for bad credit loans, a cash advance or unsecured loans for people on welfare – we’ll do our best to find you a lender that can say ‘yes’.
Ready to Apply?
If you’re eligible and ready to apply, then don’t wait, you can apply anytime, anywhere. Of course, we only work during business hours, however, you can visit our site anytime and apply.
Examples of what loans might cost.
Interest Rate between 1.5% and 20% per month.
$2,500 repaid over 13 months would have 56 weekly repayments of $75.05. Total interest $1702.80. Total amount repayable $4,202.80. This example is based on a monthly interest rate of 9% and an AIR of 108%. WARNING: This is a repayment estimate only. Your lender will determine the exact fees, terms and loan amounts available for you, which may alter your repayments. Annualised Interest Rates (AIR) could be as high as 620.5% depending on your personal situation.
Note, your lender may offer you different terms, fees or loan amounts based on your individual circumstances, needs and their own lending criteria. Please check your contract before signing.