Acknowledgement & Consent
Jacaranda Finance NZ (“we”/”us”/”our”) is a trading name of Jacaranda Finance Limited, Company Number 6447712, NZBN 9429046358752, FSP 558806. Jacaranda Finance NZ provides referral and lead services between consumers and credit providers, credit brokers and other referrers.
Collection of Information
Use of Information
I consent toJacaranda Finance NZ collecting my information for the purposes of referring me to credit providers, credit brokers and other referrers who may be able to assist me apply for credit. I also consent toJacaranda Finance NZ using my information for related secondary purposes, such as;
- customer service requests including servicing queries, providing access to and updating personal information and resolving complaints and disputes.
- gathering information and statistical data to analyse and evaluate business functions.
- developing service offerings and improving overall business processes and efficiency.
- complying with legal requirements under various acts such as the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, the Privacy Act 1988 and the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006.
Disclosure of Information
I consent toJacaranda Finance NZ disclosing my personal information and credit information, including all application information and my bank statements, to;
- credit providers, credit brokers and other referrers, for any of the purposes for which I have provided consent toJacaranda Finance NZ. I understand this information may be disclosed to other service providers for a fee.
- Jacaranda Finance NZ’s auditors, contractors, agents, insurers, financiers and lawyers.
- any other persons or entities who I have consented to.
If any of these parties should request this Acknowledgement and Consent before providing information, I give my consent for this to be provided to them.
Promotion of Products and Services
I consent to being contacted byJacaranda Finance NZ and any external third parties or agents who act on their behalf, for the purposes of the promotion of products and services. I understand that I may withdraw my consent and request not to receive promotional communications at any time by contactingJacaranda Finance NZ.
I consent to receiving all communications, information and documents, where possible, through electronic communications, including but not limited to:
- requests for information regarding applications;
- marketing materials and promotions;
- any other communications, information, or documents that must or will be provided to me or which I have requested.
I understand that by giving consent to receiving electronic communications;
- communications may be sent via any electronic means, such as SMS and email;
- electronic communications devices must be regularly checked for communications, information and documents;
- it is my responsibility to ensure the security of my electronic communications;
- paper-based documents may no longer be given;
- consent to the giving of documents by electronic communication may be withdrawn at any time.
Commercial Electronic Messages
I understand that under the Spam Act 2003, Jacaranda Finance NZ may not communicate with me via commercial electronic messages unless I provide my consent. I consent toJacaranda Finance NZ communicating with me via commercial electronic messages (email and SMS) to provide me with convenient and fast communications.
Electronic Bank Statement Retrieval
I understand that by using an electronic bank statement retrieval solution, such as that provided by BankStatements.com.au and Credit Sense, I am using these service at my own risk. I understand that by using such as service, I consent to them having read-only access to my bank account transaction data and for this data to be provided to Jacaranda Finance NZ and any credit providers, credit brokers and other referrers thatJacaranda Finance NZ refers me to. I understand that the transaction data supplied may include transactions from the previous 12 months from all available accounts. I acknowledge that before using these services, I have read and agreed to their User Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies.
I declare that I have read and understood this Acknowledgement and Consent document and that I acknowledge, authorise and consent to all the terms that it sets out.
Examples of what loans might cost.
Interest Rate between 1.5% and 20% per month.
$2,500 repaid over 13 months would have 56 weekly repayments of $75.05. Total interest $1702.80. Total amount repayable $4,202.80. This example is based on a monthly interest rate of 9% and an AIR of 108%. WARNING: This is a repayment estimate only. Your lender will determine the exact fees, terms and loan amounts available for you, which may alter your repayments. Annualised Interest Rates (AIR) could be as high as 620.5% depending on your personal situation.
Note, your lender may offer you different terms, fees or loan amounts based on your individual circumstances, needs and their own lending criteria. Please check your contract before signing.